We participate in SAFE – Sequencing Alliance for Food Environment – a €1.7 million Enterprise Ireland and industry funded programme, which is developing predictive software to enhance food safety approaches, using whole genome sequencing. SAFE is a partnership between the UCD Centre for Food Safety, six leading food and nutrition companies : Dairygold, Dawn Farm Foods, Glanbia, Kerry, Mead Johnson Nutrition, and NSS, along with Crème Global - the experts in predictive intake modelling software.
- Professional technical service and support for Formulation guidance and advice: Our staff have over 40 years of experience in formulating precision premixes.
- Professional technical services and support – collaboration with customer process improvement, R&D, and NPD programmes. Customised to your process and finished product.
- Unique understanding of our customers’ needs, processes, legislative requirements and emerging market demands.
- Proactive in supporting our clients to overcome challenges such as emerging food safety threats.
- Label declarations
- Experience in clinical nutrition and trials
- Participation in key IMF customer technical meetings and P-testing programmes